That was quite possibly the best 3 day weekend I've had in a long time. It consisted of (here we go with another list):
- 2 roast chicken dinners (made by Erich and me)
- Sunday brunch at Asylum w/ our neighbor friends (who were victims of Chicken Dinner #1 the night before)
- a loaf of zucchini bread w/ some muffins thrown in for good measure - a surprise for Erich since he had class on Monday.
- a free rental at Blockbuster: Wag the Dog (inspired by this 'blunder' Fox made last week)
- my weekly bike-ride-to-Trade-Joes exercise routine
- and a started and finished finished Food & Friends scarf (my first one cuz I'm lame and apparently pretty stingy with my yarn)
EDIT: Just found this gem on You Tube: MSNBC coverage of Fox's completely accidental mistake