Thursday, August 02, 2007

3 pieces of random

  1. I have this really weird desire to see Becoming Jane as soon as it comes out. It's just because of that girly preview with the Dido song. It got me.
  2. I've never been a bath person, but the tub at our new place is slowly converting me. I rewarded myself for cleaning last night with an awesome bath: some candles, lamp brought in for reading, Three Bags Full (a sheep murder-mystery seems to mesh very well with bathtime), lavender bath salts, Dido in the background (there she is again)...
  3. I often stir my coffee at work with the end of a ballpoint pen. That's ok right?

1 comment:

Tracykins said...

For #3 - sure...cause then, later in the day when you're chewing on on the end of your pen, it will taste like coffee. Afternoon Buzz, buzz.