Friday, January 18, 2008

As Promised, Loot


As you can see, I really struck gold in the Christmas knitting loot category.
Counter-clockwise from top left:
  1. Socks that Rock medium weight from PassionKnitly- not for Christmas but since she picked this up for me at Rheinbeck and I got it at Thanksgiving, it still feels new and part of the holiday season. First STR EVER! Colorway - Spinel
  2. Recycled Sari Silk from PrincesSara - 3 skeins total, 509 grams. Still no idea what I'm going to do with this. But if I continue in my stash-busting mode and try to [loosely] use a first-in, first-out method, then the sari-silk will be with me a good long time.
  3. Knitpicks Options from MIL
  4. Stephanie Pearl McPhee Casts Off from E - Yarn Harlot
  5. Stitch-n-Bitch notebook from E
  6. At Knit's End from E - by the Yarn Harlot. This has already been put in the bathroom, replacing Secret of Life of a Knitter.
  7. Sheep measuring tape from PassionKnitly
  8. Frog doo-dad caddy from PassionKnitly
  9. Eucalan from PassionKnitly- Needed this for hand-knits and blocking for a long time. And recently I used it for a few commercial sweaters! Smells great.

2 comments:

Passionknitly said...

the fact that you've posted twice since i last posted means i need to get my ass in gear i think. :-p nice two posts, however.

I should take a shot of the socks that are now complete for your files :) maybe on something navy blue to get the full effect. :-p

claire said...

I'm so excited that you have the sheep measuring tape! It's so super cute!!! Bah!