As you can see, I really struck gold in the Christmas knitting loot category.
Counter-clockwise from top left:
- Socks that Rock medium weight from PassionKnitly- not for Christmas but since she picked this up for me at Rheinbeck and I got it at Thanksgiving, it still feels new and part of the holiday season. First STR EVER! Colorway - Spinel
- Recycled Sari Silk from PrincesSara - 3 skeins total, 509 grams. Still no idea what I'm going to do with this. But if I continue in my stash-busting mode and try to [loosely] use a first-in, first-out method, then the sari-silk will be with me a good long time.
- Knitpicks Options from MIL
- Stephanie Pearl McPhee Casts Off from E - Yarn Harlot
- Stitch-n-Bitch notebook from E
- At Knit's End from E - by the Yarn Harlot. This has already been put in the bathroom, replacing Secret of Life of a Knitter.
- Sheep measuring tape from PassionKnitly
- Frog doo-dad caddy from PassionKnitly
- Eucalan from PassionKnitly- Needed this for hand-knits and blocking for a long time. And recently I used it for a few commercial sweaters! Smells great.