The following was supposed to just be an outline for a more interesting post. But too much time has past so this is all you get.
Context is that our good friend Darragh had been visiting for nearly a week and went home to England on Wednesday afternoon. Erich had the next 4 days off with only his personal statement for the residency application on his to-do list.
- champagne and photo organizing for scanning
- I realized I took a lot of photos my freshman and junior years of high school
- Natl. Building Museum
- Ayoti (Indian food for date night; we'll definitely be going back)
- Grocery shopping
- Madness of King George and Short Circuit (thanks to Netflix Instant Watching which we JUST discovered)
- Wonderland Ballroom w/ A & M, Wii time
- Bike through Rock Creek Park to Trader Joes (7.2 mi.)
- Made mozzarella, basil, tomato salad
- Knitting at Teaism
- Building-wide BBQ on the Roofdeck with chicken kabobs, naan, and salad
- Bike through Rock Creek and Capital Crescent Trail to Fletcher's Boathouse. BBQ-going-away party (11.8 mi.)
- Knit tangled yoke cardigan in party room while watching Bread & Roses